What’s in the Package
4 x 6 Inch Terracotta Pots.
4 x 6 Inch Terracotta Trays.
Some little gifts, hope you will love them.
Terracotta Pot: 6*6*5.2 inches (L*W*H).
Terracotta Tray: 5.1*5.1*1 inches (L*W*H).
Your Plants Like Them
First and foremost, terracotta pots help keep your plants healthy.
Because the clay is porous, water and air can pass through the sides of the pot. This allows the soil to “breathe”. They’ve also got drainage holes in the bottom. If you’re a bit over-enthusiastic about watering or have a plant that hates lingering dampness, terracotta is the answer.
Benefits of Using Terracotta Gardening Pots
Terracotta has many advantages for the gardener and flower grower. One of the greatest is the fact that clay is completely natural, porous, and has thermal properties that make it an asset to plants. Those who use terracotta know that the porous nature of clay means you cannot easily overwater plants, the roots can breathe, and the clay itself has excellent heat retention. All of this adds up to better plant care. Another plus is that you can tell by the color of the pot if the plant actually does need to be watered, as terracotta is moist and darker in color when there is moisture still present in the soil.
- Plants not included, you water sparingly and slowly, so the water gets evenly distributed through the soil without pooling at the bottom.
- Terracotta plant pots should be stored outdoors in winter. Because they are porous and retain some moisture, they are prone to cracking because the moisture in them will freeze and expand several times over the course of the winter.
They’re easy to customize
- Terracotta is easy enough to paint if you do want to add some personal flair.
- So you can easily change things up if you’re bored with the plain look, without spending a bunch of money on artsy pots.
- Perfect size pots where you can fit different plants such as herbs, succulents, small cactus, flowers and much more. Planters size: 6*6*5.2 inches (L*W*H), Trays size: 5.1*5.1*1 inches (L*W*H).
- Baked at 1050°C high temperature, each flower pot has excellent durability and crack resistance, lightweight and beautiful. All packages came well-packaged and passed the 3 foot drop test to ensure the basin remained intact during the delivery process.
- Made of Top-Quality clay, air and water can pass through walls more easily. It’s great for Cactus, Succulents, and other plants that prefer drier soil. At the same time, it is also suitable for colder climates. The walls of the pots draw the water out of the soil to help the soil dry quicker.
Drain Hole and Saucer
- Each ceramic pottery planter has a small drain hole at the bottom. Juicy, cactus, herbs or other plants thrive in well-drained clay pots and add porous soil to achieve ultimate plant comfort and growth. The Saucer works perfectly with flower pots and is the perfect option for protecting your floors and decking from water and dirt.
We provide full refunds and returns if there’s any problem after receiving the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use these pots for outdoor plants?
A: Yes, these terracotta pots are suitable for both indoor and outdoor plants.
Q: How often should I water my plants in these pots?
A: It is recommended to water sparingly and slowly to ensure even distribution of water throughout the soil.
Q: Can I paint these pots to match my home decor?
A: Absolutely! Terracotta pots are easy to customize and can be painted to add a personal touch.