Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”) carefully before using the services provided on this website (“Service”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Service.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Service, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Service.
- Use of Service 2.1 Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction to use the Service. 2.2 User Account: In order to access certain features of the Service, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. 2.3 Prohibited Activities: You agree not to engage in any illegal, unauthorized, or prohibited activities while using the Service, including but not limited to: violating any applicable laws or regulations, infringing upon the rights of others, transmitting harmful or malicious content, or interfering with the proper functioning of the Service.
- Intellectual Property All content and materials available on the Service, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of the Service provider or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any portion of the Service without the prior written consent of the Service provider.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties or representations, express or implied. We make no guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service or inability to use the Service, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service or your violation of this Agreement.
- Modifications We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. It is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service after the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service and any separate agreements we offer you hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
- Entire Agreement This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Service provider concerning the Service and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, and communications.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.